Thursday, May 27, 2010

Kick Out The Chairs....Motherfucker!


These guys go by the name "Who Made Who" and they are an indie/disco house/funk band from Denmark on my new favorite label, Gomma (check my links tab on the right to check out Gomma's site). Even though this remix is from November, I'm calling it "the track of the year"....at least i think so. Original Track from Munk (also on Gomma) and James Murphy, (LCD Soundsystem/co-founder of DFA Records)

And.....the time has finally come. I will be dropping my first official mix tomorrow exclusively on my blog. Look for a monthly mix from yours truly heading forward. Oh yeah, this track is on the mix...so here's a sneak preview. N JOY !

Kick Out The Chairs - WhoMadeWho Remix by Tricycle_33

Kick Out The Chairs - Who Made Who Remix

No comments:

Post a Comment