Friday, May 28, 2010

Mr. Bonkers June 2010 Mix


Hello friends. As we get ready for an extended holiday weekend, I'm happy to share with you my first ever mix. I'd recommend popping it on your Ipod and going for a 53 minute run. I actually had a mix finished several days ago and wasn't too happy with the results. I decided you all deserved better and I did another one which I think came out a lot better. If you'd like the first mix, let me know. Otherwise, N Joy the Tunes!
June 2010 Mix by Mr. Bonkers
(click the arrow facing downwards to download)

Tracklist:

1. Terry Poison - Comme Ci Comme Ca (The Twelves Remix)
2. Le Tigre - Deceptacon (DFA Remix)
3. Pet Shop Boys - Pet Love Etc (Gui Boratto Remix)
4. Space - Tango in Space (Bottin Remix)
5. Sebastien Tellier - Kilometer (Aeroplane 'Italo 84' Remix)
6. Munk/James Murphy - Kick Out the Chairs (WhoMadeWho Remix)
7. Groove Armada - Drop the Tough (The Twelves Remix)
8. 40 Thieves w/ Qzen - Don't Turn It Off
9. Friendly Fires - On Board (Holy Ghost! Remix)
10. Crookers w/ Yelle - Cooler Couleur (Junkie XL Remix)
11. James Curd - We Just Won't Stop
12. Bottin - Disco for the Devil (Telonius Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment